Direct from the studio:
Welcome! and I am so happy that you are here and have decided or are thinking about purchasing a painting(s). The purchase can be made directly from this site by clicking the "add to cart" button next to the painting. You will then be directed to "check out" for making your payment. I will then receive a notification of the purchase. Or... if you prefer, I can send you a Paypal invoice to your email. We can also discuss other arrangements. Simply contact me.
My paintings are originals and not prints or reproductions of any kind. I totally recommend the purchase of the real thing, an original. Budget friendly quality prints of many of my paintings are also available.
Paintings are securely packaged and include, FREE SHIPPING with insurance to the continental US. Contact me for information on international shipping.
What happens next?
1. Once payment has been received your canvas painting is securely packaged. The work is initialed on the bottom right hand corner or side and signed/dated on the back unless otherwise specified. Paintings on paper are signed on the front and shipped in a sturdy tube.
2. Painting(s) will be insured and shipped via UPS or FedEx with a tracking number being sent to you.
3. Typically, 5-7 business days later you will receive your painting.
4. Painting is shipped with a signed Certificate of Authenticity and is ready to hang upon it's arrival.
5. Images seen online are very close to the painting that you will receive. However, please be aware that colors can differentiate from monitor to monitor.
6. In the highly unlikely event that a painting should be damaged while being shipped, it is very important to not throw away any of the shipping material. Photographs of the damage will also need to be taken. No worries, paintings are insured and you will receive a full refund. This has only occurred to me once in eight years of many, many paintings having been shipped.
Thank you!! you will not be disappointed!!
For more information or if your interested in a commissioned painting , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 417-833-6321